Rescuing God’s people from drinking contaminated water and
restoring their human dignity by
construction wells and toilet facilities across Liberia.
Water for Life director, Jefferson Knight
Objectives of Ministry
- Seek resources (funding) for the construction of wells and toilet facilities within communities throughout Liberia annually.
- Set up community structures and leadership that will supervise and coordinate the wells and toilets.
- Strengthen existing community structures and leadership for the supervision and proper management of the facilities.
- Mobilize, train, and educate communities on water and sanitation and other developmental initiatives.
- Promote the rights to access clean and safe drinking water and good sanitation facilities, health, and development at the grass-roots level in post-war Liberia.
Annual Financial Goal
- GBGM/Advance: $185,000
- Local/LAC/UMC: $20,000
- Total funds per annual————$205,000
- Total funds raised in 2009-2013—–$350,000
- Average cost for hand dug well–$3,000.
- Drilled machine–$5,500.
- Inaccessible areas;
- Deplorable road conditions;
- Delay in mobilizing local materials by the communities;
- The rainy season;
- Lack specific project vehicle (Pickup truck);
- Sometimes, the technicians have to change project site more than once due to heavy rocks underground;
- Inability to service the hundreds of requests on a daily basis due to limited funds.
Contact and Donation Information:
- TELEPHONE # 231-886-572-914
- EMAIL: email@example.com