Rev. P. Karyidia Gartor
District Superintendent, Kakata/Farmington River District LAC/UMC
- Bachelor Degree in General Theology from the College of Theology (GST), United Methodist University.
- Masters of Arts Degree in Educational Administration and Supervision from the Tubman Teacher’s college, The University of Liberia
- Several Certificates from trainings that relates to pastoral skills, Evangelism and professional Teaching skills.
Married to Mrs. Martha L. Gartor and the union is blessed with four children (Two Girls and Two Boys). They are: Pauline- 20yrs old; Mathaline-16yrs old; Karyidia-12yrs old and Maxwell-8yrs old.
The Kakata/Farmington River District
The Kakata/Farmington River District is one of the twenty one Districts of the Liberia Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church. It contains Thirty-eight (38) local churches with two (2) preaching points, five United Methodist Schools, one United Methodist Orphanage homes and one United Methodist Old folks home.
As District Superintendent, I play supervisory role over all of these institutions and run the day to day Administrative functions of the District.
I officially took over the District from Rev. J. Albert Barchue as District Superintendent in February, 2014.
District Organizations/Units Present Leaders
- Men Organization Bro. Robert Maculor
- Women Organization Sis. Phebean Tobaye
- Young Adult Fellowship Bro. Philip Wrogbo
- Youth Fellowship Bro. David Cole
- Pastors Wives Association Sis. Martha L. Gartor
- Choir Ministry Sis. Victoria Garkpu
- Usher Unit Sis. Vera Wonkpah
- Children Ministry Sis. Oretha Entsuah